Thursday, July 18, 2013

Catch Up

Things have been pretty busy around here lately so I am a little behind in blogging.  I decided to just do one big post reviewing some of the fun things that we have been up  to.
MONDAY
On Monday Claire and I started our day at the Reading Clinic (which Claire is doing so well in) and then we just hung out at home and took a great nap! After our naps we headed over to Nana and Papa's to swim.  The weather has been ridiculously hot so the pool water was perfect.
My Godmother Tootsie was in town so she stopped over to visit.  It was really  nice to see her and catch up and the kids had a blast playing with her.
And the kids were fascinated with Papa's fishing stuff, I am pretty sure it was mostly the worms that they were interested in.
TUESDAY
On Tuesday the kids had Summer Camp and Oliver had soccer.
Even though it was about a million degrees Oliver did great!
WEDNESDAY
On Wednesday we headed to the Zoo!  It was not our best idea because it was soooo hot!  We didn't last very long but we had a blast while we were there! The kids were excited to see the new baby polar bears.
 The carousel was a hit, as always (I think because it caused a breeze).
My sweaty babies.
After the zoo we came home and busted out the sprinkler!
Claire and Oliver weren't really into it though so we had to come up with something else.
So (with Miss Amy's help) we blew up the little pool and played in there instead.
After they cooled down in the water, they did some sunbathing.
I love them.
My favorite girl.
My favorite boy.

So that is my recap of the last three days.  It has been a busy and hot couple of days but we have been having fun!  I hate to say this but I wouldn't mind if it cooled down...just a touch.

No comments: