Friday, July 26, 2013

Movie Night and Busy Day

HIGH: We have been super busy doing fun stuff :)
LOW: I was so busy that I didn't get to blog yesterday :(

Yesterday the kids had summer camp so I did some stuff around the house and then went to get paint samples and stencils for the front foyer and bathroom.  I went to the new Hobby Lobby and I was there forever, that store is amazing!!
Last night the kids were beat, so we had a  movie night.  Claire and Oliver snuggled up together and watched The Barnyard.

Today we started early and went to our local pavilion to watch a magic show.
Oliver loved watching the show.
Claire loved it too.
I think their favorite part was getting free suckers at the end.
After the show we packed up and walked home.
Mark had to work so I packed up the kids and headed to the beach.  Grandma was a trooper and braved the cold water to take the kids in.
When Claire got out of the water she was freezing!  So she laid on her towel and warmed up in the sun.
Then we took a walk to get some ice cream.
After the beach we headed home and picked up Daddy and headed our town's Ice Cream Social.  The kids loved putting their own toppings on their bubble gum ice cream.
Then Uncle Nick and Aunt Jessica met us for the fireworks.  Oliver loved hanging out with his buddy Uncle Nick and playing trains.
The girls loved watching the fireworks and being goofy.
Oliver loved trying to play with the girls and being goofy too.

It was a busy but great couple of days!!  I can't believe the summer is half over already!  But I must say, we have been enjoying every second of it!

No comments: