Friday, July 19, 2013

New Kicks And Some Swimming

HIGH: We had a great day swimming with friends AND Claire got to break in her new kicks :)
LOW: I didn't get to the mounds of laundry in the basement :(

Today I skipped the ridiculous amount of laundry that I have to do and played outside instead.  We blew up the pool and the Cappellis came over to play in the water!
It was another super hot day today!  We were thinking of going to the beach but it was super windy so we decided to blow up the big pool and hang out in the backyard instead.  Oliver loved being my helper and filling up the pool.
The kids had a blast playing in the water.  Here is my pathetic attempt at a group picture.
The kids had a blast running around the backyard and hanging out.  I think Oliver was just thrilled that the girls played with him all day.
We all enjoyed a nice pizza lunch on the patio.  Nicholas couldn't get enough pizza!!  
After some fun in the sun we all took a good long nap.  After our naps Claire was thrilled to go for a run with Daddy and wear her new sneakers (can you tell she picked her own outfit and did her own hair too).
These were the sneakers that she just had to have!  She swears they help her run faster.  
My little runner.
Claire and Mark ran a little over a mile tonight.  She was so excited to run with her Daddy, it was so cute.
They went around the block once and then Claire had to take a bathroom break and then they were back at it!

The weather has been super hot and we have been loving spending so much time outside!  The only downfall to this is that I am getting no where with my laundry!  Oh well, tomorrow is another day and this was way more fun!!

No comments: