Saturday, July 27, 2013

Packing

HIGH: We had a nice day together without too much running around :)
LOW: I spent the day doing laundry and packing :(
Today we had a lot to do to get ready for our trip to Jellystone.  We started the day with swim lessons and a nice lunch at Moe's.  After our lunch we headed home for naps and packing!
My house is a wreck!  Every room has all the stuff that we need for four days.  I cannot believe how much stuff we need for four days!
I had this brilliant idea that I could fit all of our stuff into one big suitcase and one small suitcase.  Yeah...that's not gonna happen.  Here is Oliver's stuff (with a little room for Mark's stuff).
Here is Claire's stuff (and our bath towels).  I have my stuff in a bag and Mark is going to have to put his stuff in his own bag.  My brilliant theory of two bags was way off!
Claire is so excited to go to Jellystone!  I am surprised that she even fell asleep!  Notice her beautiful lipgloss.  She wears it all the time and it ends up all over everything!
I thought Oliver was asleep but notice his little smile.  He was just faking it.  When I asked him why he wasn't asleep yet  he told me, "I too excited to sleep!"

We leave tomorrow so I won't be blogging until we get home.  I can't wait to go.  I love our family trips!

No comments: