Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Lewis Wedding

HIGH: TOM AND KATIE GOT MARRIED :)
LOW: I can't honestly say there was no low today :)
Katie looked absolutely stunning in her gorgeous dress and Tom looked as handsome as ever.
They were all smiles as they took their vows.
Mark did a great job with his reading.
The weather was perfect for a wedding!  
Me and the beautiful bride.
Everything was gorgeous!  It was one of the most beautiful weddings that I have ever been to. 
Brian and Erin looked great!
And so did Kevin and Sara.
Mark and I looked pretty snazzy too if I do say so myself!
The Komo girls :)
Katie and Tom were so happy as they danced their first dance as husband and wife.
A Captain and his ladies!  The Komo girls couldn't resist getting Norm in the photo booth.  I don't think he minded either.
Me and my hubby.  Disregard the first picture.  We weren't sure what was happening at first.

It was a great wedding!  We all had a blast dancing all night!  
CONGRATULATIONS KATIE AND TOM!!!  WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Great pics!!! Such a fun wedding!!! :)