Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Beach Day 3

HIGH: Another great day at the beach :)
LOW: I got stung by a bee :(
Yesterday my girlfriends came up to the beach.  We had a great time playing with the kids and we even got to have some adult time.
Claire was thrilled that her girlfriends came up too. 
I got stung by a bee for the first time since I was a kid.  I forgot home how much that hurts!  Amy took good care of me though.
Frankie took a nice nap on the beach.
After some fun at the beach we all headed back up to the cottage for some dinner and fun.  The kids thought it was so awesome to sit on the jetski even though it was never turned on.
Oliver and Frankie just loved hanging out on the jetski.
Oliver kept acting like a "Dinosaur Rex" and growling and chasing everyone around.  It was hilarious.

It was great to have my friends there with my family.  Everyone had a blast and we made some great memories!!
 

No comments: