Friday, August 3, 2012

Catch Up...Again!

HIGH: Kate was in town and we got to hang out :)

LOW: I have been super busy and I haven't blogged in a few days :(


Things have been really crazy around here lately.  I took a great class for work and I really learned a lot of great things!  But the class was over three days and so it was hard to get pictures and blog :(  So I will catch up on the days I missed!
On Wednesday I had my class so Mark got the kids all to himself.  They had a great day.  They went grocery shopping and the kids helped Mark with some small projects around the house.  Here is Claire on the roof helping Daddy replace our floodlight.  
Claire absolutely loved being on the roof!  She thought it was so cool to be so high up.  She told me that she felt like Rapunzel.  That night Kate and Matt came over and we hung out on the patio.  It was so nice to hang out and catch up with them!
Last night we headed over to Kate's parents house for a little get together before Kate and Matt move to Geneseo.  It was so nice to see Kate's family and hang out with the girls before they left.
We all had fun hanging out and chatting!  We are all so proud of Kate for getting her Ph.D.!

Today we stayed home all day!  Claire had a fever so we missed a playdate (which Claire was NOT happy about) but it was really nice to just lay around and relax all day! 

No comments: