Monday, August 13, 2012

Movie Night

HIGH: Daddy had to work so we had a movie night :)
LOW: We missed Daddy :(

When I got home yesterday it was so great to see the kids!  They came running up to me and they both kept yelling "We missed you Mama!"  It was the best!  

After I got home Daddy had to go to work for a little bit so I got the kids in their jammies and we had a movie night!
Oliver wanted to wear his pirate jammies so Claire wanted to wear hers too.  Then of course, we needed her pink eye patch to complete her look.
I got the kids their snacks and juice boxes and set them up at the coffee table.
I tried to talk them into a pirate movie but they wanted to watch Puss In Boots (which I think is hilarious) so that was what we watched.  I turned the lights down and turned the TV up like a movie theater and the kids thought that was just great!

It was really great to get away and spend some quality time with Kate but it was great to come home to my babies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're such a fun mom!