Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hot, Hot, Hot

HIGH: Today we had a nice time swimming at Nana and Papa's house :)
LOW: Nana and Papa were not home and we missed them :(


It was HOT outside today!  Oliver had swim lessons this morning so afterwards we headed over to Nana and Papa's to swim!  They were golfing (of course) so we missed them but, their pool was perfect for a day like today!!
Claire can swim by herself now!  It's a little tough for her at Nana and Papa's because she can't reach the bottom anywhere but she is doing great!  When the kids get out of the pool they grab their towels and warm up on the driveway.  I love that they do this because when my brother Greg and I were little we used to the same thing!  I can totally remember laying on the driveway heating up in the sun after a long swim with my brother.  Sometimes my mother would bring us snacks and we loved it.  Greg and I would lay there until we warmed up and then we would run and jump back in the pool!  It is so funny to see MY kids laying there now.  It still blows my mind.
These two love each other and have so much fun together.  I love to just watch them and listen to them talk and laugh.

No comments: