Friday, December 3, 2010

Wednesday, December 1, 2010 Welcome December!

Welcome December!
HIGH: Mark got out of work early because of the weather :)
LOW: We couldn't get to swim class because of the weather :(


Welcome December!!  You definitely came in with a bang!  The snow has been falling and it has not stopped!  Mark was supposed to have parent teacher conferences all day and they all got sent home early because of the weather!  I love this weather.  As a teacher I still get snow days!  Poor Claire was the only one upset about the weather because we couldn't get to swim lessons.
When I was a kid we used to pick on my father all the time because he always taking pictures of the yard when it snowed.  And now here I am doing the same thing!  I get it now Dad :)  Here is my yard.  As you can see there is snow but there is also some water that is starting to freeze!  
I love this weather.
Now, I have water on my lens so I must take a break.  Hmmm I wonder how my Dad handled that one!

No comments: