Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sunday, November 28, 2010 Milkshake

Milkshake
HIGH: We did a little bit more shopping :) AND Had dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's :)
LOW:  We still have not found a light fixture that we like :(


Today we did our usual run around all day thing.  We are still looking for a light fixture for the dining room and that seems to be the toughest thing yet.  


Claire had fun making a milkshake with Grandma today.
I am pretty sure that the taste test was the best part for her.
Here's Oliver nappin' on the floor.  Yes, that is his blanket over his face.  My little guy LOVES to have things over his face to sleep, it used to scare me and now I think we are just used to it!
So while Claire and Grandma read their books, Oliver put his blanket over his face and napped.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That last pic has me cracking up! Are you sure he's ok?!