Friday, December 31, 2010

Friday, December 24, 2010 CHRISTMAS EVE!!

CHRISTMAS EVE!!!
HIGH: IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE :)
LOW: I wish that I could spend today with EVERYONE I love :(


Well, today was Christmas Eve!!!  This was the first Christmas Eve that Mark and I hosted the party!  And I must say, it was the best idea ever!!  The kids stayed on their schedule and I LOVED seeing both of our families hang out together.  
Claire was thrilled to death when we gave her one of her presents early.  Her Christmas dress this year came with a dress that would match her dolly.  Sooo, of course we had to get her a dolly and give it to her early!
Oliver got an early present too from Auntie Rose!
 I think Uncle Greg was a little jealous of Oliver's gift.
It was so great to see everyone eating and enjoying themselves!
Everyone seemed very cozy and at home in the new dining room.
New and old friends and family gathered together to celebrate this great holiday!
Mark and I loved seeing both of our families chat and have a good time.
It was just so great to have everyone together!
Hot mamas.
Oops!  Almost forgot a hot mama!
I think these two guys had a great time!
Oliver opening his first Christmas present ever.
Claire loved her singamagigs!
Oliver loved his new blanket from Aunt Nancy and Uncle Todd.  We knew he loved it when he rubbed it all over his face and almost fell asleep.
This was all Claire wanted for Christmas this year.  A Woody doll with a REAL string!!!
Mark got Papa something special this year.  It was Papa's coffee mug that we borrowed and he has been dying to get it back!
Oliver got his own camera to play with!
Me and my little Christmas Angel.
The Komosinski girls.
Mark reading The Polar Express to Claire (and a few adults).
Mom and Greg posing for their picture that will become a painting for the dining room ;).
Then it was time to get the treats ready for Santa and his reindeer.
Mark and Papa cleaning up the kitchen.
Pete was so tired at this point he wouldn't even get up to get this treat!
Finally, the kids were in bed and the party winded down and Uncle Johnny came over after work so that we could open more presents!!
Greg loved his new hat!  Due to his lack of hair, this hat keeps him nice and toasty!
Thanks Nana and Papa for the great gifts!!  And for your help with the party!
Ohhh Pete.

Overall, I think this was the best Christmas Eve ever!  I loved having my house full of friends and family!  The sounds of talking and laughter is what Christmas is all about!  I can't wait to do it again next year! I can't wait to see if Santa comes in the morning ;) Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I just love the pic of you and Claire...so pretty. Oliver in the green hat is a keeper too! Merry Christmas.