Friday, December 3, 2010

Thursday, December 2, 2010 LET IT SNOW!

LET IT SNOW!
HIGH: MARK HAD A SNOW DAY :)
LOW: I am starting to get a little antsy from being in this house :(


Well it is STILL snowing!!  Mark got a snow day!!!  Which is nice because now he has an extra day to work on the dining room floor!  We basically hung out around the house all day while Mark worked.  Then Mark's brother came over to help out with the floor.  Basically, just a relaxing day in our jammies!  Thank god my girlfriend Amy came over for a glass of wine to break things up!! I LOVE the snow but I would like to get out of this house one of these days!
Ahhh Claire's favorite swing.  Now it is covered in snow!

1 comment:

amy said...

I made the blog!! Your kids are so cute! I had a blast. Make sure to post pics of the floor. I want to see it all done!