Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thursday, December 16, 2010 Videos

Videos
HIGH: I pretty much finished my shopping today :) AND Grandma and Grandpa came to visit :) AND I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET MY VIDEOS OFF OF MY PHONE AND ONTO THE COMPUTER :)
LOW:  I am sick of shopping :(


Today I packed Oliver up and we finished up the shopping!  I must say, I got some good deals!!  Oliver was a trooper as always!  Later in the evening Grandma and Grandpa came over so that I could finish run some errands and finish up. I didn't get any pictures today BUT I did figure out how to get my videos from my phone onto my computer!!  These are two of my favorite videos from my phone.
 
 Claire singing her version of "Alouette".


Here is Oliver attempting to suck his thumb. Poor kid is the worst thumb sucker ever! Turn your volume up for this one. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Should I know the alouette song? Or is it made up? Either way, Claire is a cutie singing it! And OJ is a cutie working so hard with that thumb!

And as for the shopping - once you have more than 1 kid, it's all about Amazon.com!!!

Hope everything went ok with your dad's tests.