Monday, December 13, 2010

Thursday, December 9, 2010 Visiting

Visiting
HIGH: Claire had fun visiting some new friends from the retirement home :)
LOW: Oliver had his shots today :(


Today Claire's school had some visitors from the local retirement home.  The kids sat with them and played games and visited.  It was really sweet.  Apparently, Claire made a new friend and chatted away.
Claire had a blast playing Candyland with her new friends.
Then she chatted away with her new friend.
I believe that this was point when Claire asked her new friend "What is wrong with your teeth?".  When I picked Claire up she told me "I made new friends today.  They were fun.  They looked like witches but they weren't witches." When I asked her what that meant she told me "Well Mom, they have stuff all over their faces like a witch does."  I love her.

Oliver also had a doctor appointment today.  He got more shots but he was pretty tough about it!  Oliver is doing great and growing sooo fast!!!  He weighs 16 pounds already!  He is 27 inches long and his head is 17 and 1/2 inches.  Dr. Casey said he is very strong and progressing perfectly!!!  I can't believe he is already 6 months old!!!

No comments: