Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sunday, December 12, 2010 Lost/Stolen

Lost/Stolen
HIGH: Got some more shopping done :)
LOW: Missed Santa :( AND Lost the Debit card :(


Well, today wasn't the best day.  It started with us going to our local park to see Santa only to find out that they have changed the "Santa format".   Now you have to take a hayride to Santa's house.  Sounds great right?!  Well, not really.  It was FREEZING and raining!  We were totally  not prepared for that, so we passed.  I said I was upset and Claire told me "Don't worry Mom, it' ok.  We already saw Santa."  I love that kid.
So, we moved on to our usual running around.  This lead us to Target, which we found out is THE WORST PLACE TO DURING XMAS SEASON ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON.  Then we headed to Mark's lacrosse game. Afterward we did some more shopping.  It was working out perfect because Mark stayed in the car with kids and I could run into each store really fast.  It was great.  Until......I lost the debit card.  Yes, that is right.  Lost.  Gone.  No idea where it went.  I am guessing it fell out of my pocket at one of the stores.  We retraced our steps because I was convinced that someone would return it (are there no decent people left in this world!?).  Needless to say, no one did.  Mark cancelled the card and all is well but it still stunk :(  Let's hope things get better from here.

No comments: