Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Friday, December 10, 2010 Clifford

Clifford
HIGH: Claire got to meet Clifford :) AND The kids had a sleepover at Nana and Papa's :)
LOW: I missed my babies :(


Today we had a nice time going to our local park to hear Clifford's Christmas.
Claire loves to listen to stories.  She was also thrilled to hang out with her BFF Giada!
After the book they made adorable snowmen.
Then Clifford showed up!  Originally it was supposed to be The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (Claire's favorite), I thought Claire was gonna lose it when we got there and there was a change.  But she was thrilled!
Claire just kept petting Clifford and talking to him.  I think in her mind he was just one huge guy for her to play with!
Even Oliver liked Clifford.
Oliver was especially happy to get a little one on one time with his favorite lady, Aunt Jessica.  Oliver has always loved Jessica.  He just kisses her (or sucks on her face) whenever she is around.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love, Love, Love that boy!!! He has offically stole my heart. I will have to tell Nick that another boy has my heart, do you think I should include that he is 6 months old and weighs 16 lbs? We had a great time with you guys as always!