Thursday, April 30, 2020

Day 46

 I know I keep saying it but thank God for Google Meet. I really enjoy meeting with my class.  Yesterday we had a visit from the art teacher and it was really fun.  I love seeing all of their little faces and hearing them talk.  I miss them so much!
 Claire and I beat the rain and had a beautiful walk yesterday.  I love walking with her.  We chat away and get some exercise.  I love it.  We would never have time for 4 mile walks every day in the real world so I have to say that I am really grateful for this time with my girl!!!
Somehow I have not had a lot of time to read.  Honestly by the time I finish my schoolwork, the kids' schoolwork, get some exercise in, and cook/clean up meals I am beat and ready to watch TV lol.  I am forcing myself to take out some more time in my day to read!

No comments: