Saturday, April 4, 2020

Day 19

Yesterday was a busy work day.  It was time to send all of Oliver's work in to his teachers.  I have to say, I am so proud of how hard he has been working!  He takes his school work very seriously and has done a great job. It was also time for me to plan for next week and that always takes a while, especially with our new situation.
 Claire has been working on mastering the Rubix Cube for the last two days and yesterday she did it!!!
 It was really impressive!
 Last night Claire started a puzzle and Oliver busted out some legos.  Oliver gave up on the Legos but we all got into the puzzle (except for Oliver who also gave up on the puzzle and went to play Fortnite with his friends).
 And we finished it!  I should start out by saying that I am not a huge puzzle fan BUT this one was fun.  It is amazing how just having time to do stuff changing everything!
And then it was time for Ozark, of course.  I  honestly think that Mark and I like trying to solve the puzzle from the beginning of the show the most!

No comments: