Sunday, April 12, 2020

Day 28

We had a pretty busy day around here yesterday!
 Mark and Claire took apart the dishwasher and cleaned it out so that hopefully our glasses get a little cleaner.
 It was Carol's  40th birthday so we drove by to wish her a happy birthday.  But before we went we had to finally get gas.  We literally have not gotten gas in over a month!
 Of course, Mark gloved up to pump the gas.  Then threw the glove away immediately.  Then used hand sanitizer!  It is so crazy all the precautions that we take now during our "new normal".
 Claire and I decided to try making "Whipped Coffee"
 It was a bit of a process.
 And it was definitely interesting!
 But after I heated the milk and added some more to it and mixed it a bit.  It looked amazing!
 And it tasted pretty good!  It was SUPER strong but it tasted great.  I probably should have checked the time before I made this ridiculously strong coffee drink!  I had some trouble falling asleep last night due to my fancy drink, but hey...I can sleep in, I don't have anywhere to be!
 Oliver is on student council and one of his projects is to make some signs for some of his teachers.  The weather was really sunny but freezing yesterday!  So we headed outside to get creative.
 We got a special delivery from Camden and Liam!
 Then we dyed Easter Eggs!

 Oliver told us that Easter is his favorite holiday.  I love that he loves every holiday the most while we are celebrating it.  His positive attitude has been so amazing during this whole thing.  Oliver really loves just being together and he can really see the good in everything and that has been so helpful these last few weeks. He really reminds us all to stop and focus on the positives!

No comments: