Thursday, July 26, 2012

Street Dance

HIGH: We had a nice night at our local Street Dance :)
LOW: I forgot the SD card for my camera and had to leave the street dance to get it :(

Yesterday we went to our town's Street Dance.  Click HERE and HERE to see some of our past years.  All the local restaurants set up tents and we get all kinds of food! The kids love to eat all the food and get all the fun free stuff :)
Here is Claire, Oliver, and Giada with the Toothfairy.
Oliver loved the carriage!  
The girls loved it too.
We finally found a table to sit down and eat our delicious food.
Then Oliver wanted to see the firetruck!
Our little firefighters.
These two besties had a blast as usual.
And Oliver wasn't too far behind.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I clicked to see the pics from a few years and I can't believe how little and young Claire looks!!!!

Sara said...

That was me that just commented, I clicked anonymous by accident and I didnt want you wondering what kind of creep just commented on your blog!!! lol

Natalie said...

LOL!! I love that you comment!! I wish more people would!!!