Monday, July 2, 2012

Brushin' Teeth

HIGH: Mark and I got new contacts and glasses :)
LOW: We didn't get too much done today :(

Today the kids slept in because they were so tired from being at the beach for two days.  Oliver slept until 11!!  And he was still tired! While he was eating his breakfast he was almost falling asleep.  Mark and I had to go to the eye doctor today to get new contacts and glasses.  By the time we got home it was 3 and the kids had to eat and nap.  Claire had lacrosse but Oliver and I stayed home because Oliver was still napping.  But Claire was proud to tell me when she got home that she got the ball from a 7 year old!
I didn't get any pictures today because it was a crazy day but I did  get some pictures of the kids brushing their teeth before bed.  Oliver LOVES brushing his teeth!!  Claire loves to get the toothbrushes ready for them and Oliver loves to brush his teeth like his big sister.  They both hop on their stools and brush away.
Claire can pretty much brush her teeth by herself and Oliver does his best and then he tells me "you turn Mama" and I brush his teeth.  But he HAS to do it first.  He tells me "Me do it!  Owler's turn!"
The only thing that Oliver can't really do is to rinse his mouth when he is done.  So he needs a little help from Daddy. 

Tomorrow is Claire's 5th birthday!  I can't believe that she is going to be FIVE!!!  When I put her bed I just watched her and I can't believe that she is getting so old!!

No comments: