Sunday, July 1, 2012

Relaxin' At The Beach

HIGH: We had a nice relaxing day :)
LOW: I missed my babies last night :(


The kids slept at the cottage last night and this morning Mark had to work so when he was done working we headed back to the beach to get the kids.
The kids had a blast sleeping over at the cottage.  Oliver loved hanging out with Grandma.
Oliver and Grandma had some serious conversations about kites, boats, and ATV's.  Oliver loves to watch all the boats in the water.  He just yells "Boat!  Watch out!!"
I had to add this in.  Look at these Fred Flintstone feet.
While we hung out at the beach, Claire and her Daddy went swimming.  

Today was a nice relaxing day and the kids had a blast at the beach!  I had a great time last night but I missed my babies, even though they had a great time and I am pretty sure they didn't miss us too much :)

No comments: