Monday, July 30, 2012

Fun At Lacrosse

HIGH: Claire did great at lacrosse today :)
LOW: I realized today that July is almost over :(


Claire did great at lacrosse today.  Even though she does spend a lot of time chatting with her new friends when she should be listening :)
Claire did really well with her drills today.  They do a drill where they throw a ball and then two kids have to go get the ball and then throw it in the net.  Mark and I (and Oliver too) are totally those parents.  We scream and cheer super loud the whole time.  Oliver is in on it now too.  He kept yelling "Way a go Sissy!!!  Gweat Job!!"  I told Claire tonight that I am so proud of how great she did and that I love watching her play.  And she told me that she loves hearing us cheer for her!  
Claire worked so hard to get that ball.
Notice where her stick is.  When she couldn't get the ball she started hitting the other girl with her stick so she would drop the ball so that she could get it, I have no idea where she got that idea from ;)
Then while half the group does drills the other girls got to play Duck Duck Goose.
I think Claire liked this more than the actual practice.
When it was Claire's turn to do the drill she decided that she wanted to stay with the coaches and play Duck Duck Goose.  Somehow she worked over the coaches to stay there and play with her.
Oliver is so good the whole time Claire plays.  He loves to watch her play and cheer for her!  When we were leaving Oliver was thrilled when Mark let him help start the car.
He was super pumped when the car started up!
Then he had a blast pretending to drive!!
We all had a great time at lacrosse tonight!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Claire has such good form when she runs!!! AND, Oliver looks just like Aunt Sara when he's behind the wheel!! :)

Village Living said...

I hate that it's almost August too. It means going back to work is around the corner...I'm already getting that feeling :-( Looks like your summer has been lots of fun so far!


PS...I love the short hair on you!!!