Saturday, July 14, 2012

Catch Up

Since I spent a few days getting my pictures in order from Jellystone I got a little backed up on my blogging.  So I decided to do a "Catch Up" post for the last few days.

WEDNESDAY
 Wednesday morning we all slept in because we were so beat from the best camping trip ever.  I had a meeting in the morning and when I got home we decided to walk up to the library to get some new books.
 Claire loves to pick out new books and she was thrilled to pick out some new books for Oliver.
And Oliver was thrilled the books that she chose.  Are You My Mother is currently his favorite book, he has us read it over and over every night before bed and he knows all the words.  He was super excited when Claire found the board book at the library!  So even though we already have this book he wanted the board book too.
After we picked our books out and we were checking out the librarian said that because the kids were so well behaved in the library they could pick out a prize from the prize box.  Needless to say, my kids were thrilled!
On the way home Claire and I scored this fake plant for the patio for $1.00.  While we were pretty pumped about our purchase Mark was not that happy, he hates when I buy stuff from garage sales (and I will admit I have a slight addiction to garage sales).

Thursday
Thursday was me and Mark's 9th wedding anniversary!  We decided to walk up to the pavilion with the kids to hear The Boys Of Summer band to celebrate.
Oliver had a blast dancing with Daddy.
And so did Claire.
Then of course, they all had a blast dancing together.  It was the perfect way to spend our anniversary.  Who would have thought 9 years ago that I would have these two perfect little people in my life (well two little people and one big person, including Mark of course).

FRIDAY
Friday we took the kids to the beach to sleep at Grandma and Grandpa's cottage because Mark and I both had golf tournaments early the next morning.  After dinner we all decided to walk down to the beach to see the sunset.  The kids had a blast taking a walk and throwing stones in the water.  They love the beach.

SATURDAY
Today my Mother and I were in the Marigold golf tournament at her country club.  We won FIRST PLACE in our flight!  I had so much fun!  We golfed with my Mom's friends Kitty and Dawn and we had a BLAST!  They were really great and patient with me being a new golfer!  They are all really great golfers but I must say, I didn't do too bad for being so new!

I have to say that I am LOVING this summer!  We have been so busy but it has been perfect!

No comments: