Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Wedding And A Sleepover

HIGH:  The kids had a sleepover and swim day at Nana's and Papa's :)
LOW: I missed a day of blogging so I have to combine two posts :(


Yesterday one of Mark's friends got married so the kids slept at Nana and Papa's and we headed to the wedding.  It was a beach wedding and we had a great time!
Mark and Dave with the groom Tom.
This morning we got up and headed over to Nana and Papa's to spend the day swimming.  The kids loved having lunch at their little picnic table that I used when I was a kid.
While the kids took a well needed nap (with Papa) Sue and I relaxed in the pool.
Claire was thrilled when she woke up from her nap and Uncle Greg and Aunt Sue were there (with Alice).  Claire couldn't wait to hop in the pool and play with Uncle Greg.
Claire loved having Uncle Greg throw her in the air.  And Mark loves jumping into any picture that he can :)
Alice is a little nervous with people but she was great with the kids.  Claire and Alice bonded and hung out a lot.
Claire keeps asking me to french braid her hair and I am TERRIBLE at it so Aunt Susie came to the rescue and did a beautiful braid in Claire's hair.
I took this later on after Claire's hair got a little crazy but she wanted me to take a picture of it because she loved it so much!
After Claire and Oliver were finally done swimming they had a blast playing on the driveway.  Oliver loved pushing Sissy around in the play stroller!

No comments: