Thursday, June 27, 2013

Luau At Elderwood

Tonight we had a Luau at Elderwood with GG!  We all had a great time eating delicious food and watching the Hawaiian dancers.
The whole family came to party at Elderwood!  We had a great time eating and hanging out.
Claire and Oliver had a blast playing with their second (or is it third) cousins.
My kids love to go to Elderwood and visit with all the people that live there.  Claire has asked me if I can live there some day so that she can come and visit me!  She always wants to go there to eat their mac and cheese.  And Oliver always calls everyone that lives there his "friends". 
I even got to be in a picture with my handsome little man.
But of course their favorite part was hanging out with GG.

The kids had school today and I did a little shopping with Colleen and Brendan. Oliver had his yearly visit at the doctor this morning and he is doing great!  He weighs 32 pounds and is healthy as can be (knock on wood).  He loves going to see Dr. Casey!  And Dr. Casey loved hanging out with Oliver and then spoiling him with a ton of suckers at the end!! Then Mark and I had a nice lunch date. The day was topped off with the Luau and then a hundred stories before bed.   It was yet another great day of summer vacation!

No comments: