Friday, June 14, 2013

Claire's Kindergarten Graduation!!

Today was Claire's Kindergarten graduation!  I know that I say all the time that I can't believe how quickly my kids are growing up but COME ON...KINDERGARTEN GRADUATION!!!  ARE YOU SERIOUS?!  When did this all happen????
Mark and I took the day off to spend with Claire so we were able to get her on the bus.  Here she is waiting for her bus.  It seems like just last week we were getting her on the bus for her first day of school and now we were getting on the bus for her GRADUATION DAY!
Claire and Daddy waiting for her bus.  She was so excited!
Her graduation was adorable.  Of course I got there early to get a front row seat!
I knew that I would get a little a teary seeing her up there on stage with her cap on but I wasn't prepared to cry the ENTIRE time!
They all had a little line to go with each letter of the alphabet.  Claire's letter was "C" and did she was great with her line.  I was so proud of her!
Claire with her besties Halie and Mia.  I am so glad she made such great friends this year.  I really hope they are together next year.  They are such nice girls and their families are so great, I hope they together until college!!
Claire loved her teacher, Mrs. Biondo!  She did a great job with Claire and she is really going to miss her next year!  After the graduation Mrs. Biondo had all the parents back to the room to watch a slideshow of pictures from throughout the year. It was really great.  And Mrs. Biondo made a copy for each of the kids!  Claire LOVED the video, she watched it about 76 times when we got home.
My little graduate with her diploma in front of her locker.
After the graduation we got to take Claire to lunch and then we had to be back for field day.  Claire got to pick anywhere that she wanted to go for lunch.  Of course she picked McDonalds!  So after our lunch we ran home and got changed for field day!  Nana, Papa, and Grandma met us back at the school to watch the field day activities (Grandpa had to work which I know he was not thrilled about!!).  We had a great time watching Claire play with all of her friends from school.
Claire did awesome at the relay.  I think we may have another marathon runner in the family!!
Claire got to pass the baton off to Justin who she had a gigantic crush on this year.  He is such a sweet boy, they were so cute playing together!
Here was one of the activities.  It reminded me a bit of beer pong!  I guess they really are getting the kids ready for college :)
They ended field day with a water balloon toss with a parent!  Claire and Mark did a great job!!

She loved playing with all of her friends today but I am pretty sure that Daddy was her favorite teammate.

It was a wonderful day and I am so proud of Claire!  I am so proud of everything that she has learned this year and all of the friends that she has made!  It was really great to see her hang out with all of her friends.  She has made so many nice friends and we could not have been more pleased with her school this year!!  So now it is on to first grade!!!!!!!!!

I love you Claire and you have grown so much this year!  You are such a hard worker and a great friends to others!!  I am sooo proud of you!  I love you so much!!!!  I am so glad that you are my daughter!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics! What a wonderful way to keep your memories! Congrats Claire!! So happy you alll like OP schools :) We are lucky to have your family!!

Sheila Duggan