Friday, September 21, 2012

MY NEW KITCHEN!!!

IT'S DONE!!  IT'S DONE!!! MY NEW DREAM KITCHEN IS HERE!!!!!
It is finally finished!  My new dream kitchen!!!  They finished today!  We just have a few tiny things to finish but the big stuff is all done!!
We went from this...
To this.
And this....
To this.
 And this...
 To this.
And this...
To this.
Needless to say, we have made some changes.  
Here is my new light for over the table.
And my new pendant lights.  We are working on hanging them a little lower but, we have some work to do with that!
I had to add these in.  These are shots of my new kitchen with my new under cabinet lighting!  I am really big on dim cozy lighting so this is Heaven for me!
I just love how cozy the lighting is!
I am in love with my new stone tile back splash!
This used to be a plain wall.  I am so happy that we decided to add cabinets here!  

I am so happy with the final product!  It is so hard to choose everything because you have to pick it all separately.  But I am so happy with the way everything came together!  I can't wait to organize everything and decorate!  We still need a kitchen table and stools for the island.  This seems to be the hardest thing to pick out!!  But so far I am just thrilled with the way it came out!
Nana and Papa stopped over to see the new kitchen and we had a nice pizza dinner.  Since we still don't have a kitchen table we ate in our usual spot of the family room.  The kids loved having Papa sit with them at their table.  Claire and Papa are BFFs!  They have such a nice time every morning when Papa comes to get Claire on the bus.  Claire can't wait to see Papa every morning and I love the memories that they are creating!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! Great job! Can't wait to see it in person.

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie - Scotty and I say the kitchen looks awesome! Love the earth tones:-) See you Monday!
Scotty and Marylou

Amanda said...

Wowzers!!! It looks unbelievable!!! It is seriously a DREAM kitchen! I can't wait to see it in person!