Sunday, September 9, 2012

Birthday Weekend

HIGH: It was my birthday weekend :)
LOW: There is not enough time in the weekends :(
This weekend we had two great birthday dinners for me!  On Saturday we went to Nana and Papa's for dinner.  We had a great time with the family.  The kids loved singing happy birthday to me!!  Then today we went to Grandma and Grandpa's for another great birthday dinner!!
Today was also Colleen's baby shower.  We had a great time and Colleen got a lot beautiful things for baby Brendan.  It was really nice to visit with the girls and celebrate another baby coming into our group.
Colleen and Jessica with their baby bumps!!

It was a great weekend.  I had fun celebrating my birthday with my family and seeing all of my friends!  It was also great to just hang out with the kids and snuggle them up!  But I am remembering there is not enough time in the weekends to do everything we want to do!!

No comments: