Friday, September 14, 2012

Bedtime After A Long Week

We had a long week around here.  It was the first full week of school and Claire was sick so things were a little hairy over here.  Claire had a fever for a few days and the poor thing had to miss school yesterday and today :(  After all those years of judging the kids that missed days on the first week of school the bad angel got me and Claire had to be one of "those kids".  But after two days of rest I think Claire is starting to feel better!
Tonight we ordered Chinese food and just relaxed after I got home.  The kids had fun reading books and playing.
Oliver found a book about planes and he was thrilled.  He loves reading his books.  Every morning he has to "read books a minute" before he will get out of his crib.
We are slowly getting Oliver off of his binkie.  He no longer has it while we are reading books, he only gets in his crib right before he goes to sleep.  Here he is right after I laid him down.
And here he is one second later.  The second he gets the binkie he starts to fall asleep.
And Claire was half asleep while we read her books.  By the time I turned off her light she was half way to dream land.
Here is a picture of a worksheet Claire did on her first day of school.  Since there are going to be sooo many worksheets that she does at school I am going to take pictures of some of them and make an album to remember all of her hard work :)  Maybe I am biased but I must say as Kindergarten professional...that is some awesome coloring!! But I am not really sure what happened with her name!!!
Here is a sneak peek of the kitchen.  Here is my cupboards, stove, and microwave drawer!  I was promised that the whole kitchen should be done next Friday!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG the kitchen looks AWESOME!!!! Those cabinets make my heart go pitter patter :) Can't wait to see it finished!