Monday, September 17, 2012

Family Portraits Preview

Yesterday we had our family portraits done by a friend of mine.  Here is just one of our pictures.  We had a lot of fun getting them done.   I think this picture just shows our family to a tee.  Mark and Claire are being very serious and Oliver and I are goofing around.  When I get the rest of them back I will post some more.
I came home from school today and this is how I found Claire.  She has been slowly getting better but she still gets tired really quickly.  Feeling yucky or not, she is loving Kindergarten!  Everyday I am so excited to come home and hear about her day!!  Hopefully tomorrow she will feel even better and soon be feeling 100%!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I LOVE the family pics!!!!!!! They are awesome!!!!! That is the cutest picture of Claire...she must have been exhausted!!! Poor kid!!!