Thursday, September 6, 2012

Claire's First Day Of Kindergarten And The Komo Family School Year Goals

HIGH: Claire had a great first day of school :)
LOW: We are all exhausted :(
Claire had a great first day!!  She woke up a little nervous but once we got dressed and got her book bag ready she was super excited!!
My baby is getting so big!!!
Papa and Grandpa came over to see Claire on her first day.
Claire waited patiently for her bus to come.
My baby getting on her bus for the first time!
Claire was super excited and got on the bus like a champ.  
My baby waving goodbye as the bus pulled away.  I did great all morning but this is when I started to cry a little.  I was fine til the bus pulled away!  
Claire's bus was a little late so I was home when she got home!  She ran off the bus and talked a mile a minute telling me EVERYTHING that happened!!  Then I had some errands to run and she talked the whole car ride!  She told me she loves school and cannot wait to go back on Monday!!

Our Goals
Every year we come up with our goals for the school year.  Click HERE and HERE to see some of our past goals.

Mark
~ To be a great father and husband
~To make a positive impact on the lives of my students
~To maintain a healthy lifestyle
~To finish the kitchen remodel project


Natalie
~ To be the best mother and wife that I can be.
~ To laugh til I cry everyday!!
~ To be positive and always try to see the best in EVERY situation!
~ To be a great teacher to my students!
~ To make many memories that will last me a lifetime!
~ To try to change someone's life everyday, even if it is just something small.

Claire
~ To learn to read.
~ To learn to do crafts in art class.
~ To do great in Kindergarten!

Oliver
~ To read my books.
~ To play wit my fwends.

I am really excited to start another school year.  Claire is so excited to be in Kindergarten.  She is ready to learn and I am ready for her to be challenged.  She is so bright and I can't wait for her to learn new things and grow educationally!

No comments: