Friday, May 29, 2020

Day 74

I didn’t get any pictures on Day 73. I was crabby. I had a class google meet and they changed the meeting format so that was super stressful and that is pretty much how the whole day went. I spent 3 hours looking for this packet that I had sent home to the kids just to see how many pages it was. I finally emailed a wonderful parent who told me. These are just two examples of the ridiculously nonsensical junk that I deal with teaching from home. Just when I think I am all set and have a good flow stuff like this happens. This is not teaching and I just want to be back at school. I know it sounds sooo silly and trivial but I could go on and on with little things like this. Teaching is not a job that can be done remotely and it is exhausting to keep trying.

No comments: