Saturday, May 23, 2020

Day 69

I didn't get any pictures yesterday.  I had a bunch of school work to do and we spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to make something special for our students for the end of the year.  I was kinda bummed all day about it.  I love this time of the school year!  The summer dangling in front of us and all of the end of the year fun.  I hate that it isn't going to happen this year.  I just hate it.

We are officially in phase one and while I understand that the world is going to be opening up, I am finding that people seem to think that phase one means "hey let's party".  I get it, we are all sick of this but we need to go slowly. I just want it to end but I am afraid that if we move too quickly we will be back to square one, or not...who really knows!  But I do know that I would rather be safe than sorry!

For some comic relief I added this video that I took yesterday.  When I am making my videos for school there is a strict "stay out of the basement" rule.  That being said, I was making a video yesterday and Mark decided to come down the stairs carrying laundry and HE FELL!!!  Now anyone that knows me knows that I cannot watch someone fall and not laugh. You can fast forward the last 10 seconds.  You don't get to see the fall but it is priceless none the less.



No comments: