Sunday, May 17, 2020

Day 63

Yesterday the weather was amazing so of course, we headed out for a hike!
Me and my best girl.
We all loved this trail.  Our landmark was very easy to find!  And the trail was beautiful!
It was so beautiful!
Oliver likes to be by himself a bit on our hikes.  Today was chatting away with himself when we were hiking and then when we got to our landmark he found a stump and sat and stared at the water for a bit.
He's my deep thinker!  I love this kid.



We sat at our landmark for a bit and just enjoyed the beauty of it!

And got a little silly!

And of course, post hike snacks. Claire's best buddy Kathleen has a cabin literally 4 minutes from this trail so we stopped over there to see their beautiful piece of land!
Then we came home and had the most delicious dinner!  FYI Oliver hasn't worn a shirt in the house since the quarantine has started.
The steaks were so delicious.
To end the night we had a fire in the driveway and the kids and Mark went for a quick night bike ride.  It was a pretty perfect day!
These guys are the big thing on facebook right now.  I don't love mine so I didn't post it online but I felt like I had to document it somewhere as one of the silly things that we are all doing online during this quarantine!


























































No comments: