Friday, May 8, 2020

Day 54

I didn't get any pictures yesterday.  I spent the day making my "teaching" videos for next week.  Believe it or not, this takes forever!  I enjoy it though.  I like making the posters and "teaching" in front of the camera.  It is the closest that I can get to teaching to these days.  I really miss it.  I miss that interaction with the kids and being in front of them seeing their little minds work.  I can't believe how much they learned in one day!  You get so used to the routine that you forget how much learning really goes on in one day. It all just happened so naturally. These videos are the closest that I can get to it these days.
We have been pretty obsessed with the Masked Singer over here!We have been watching it most nights and we get really into guessing who the masked singer really is.  I look forward to it all day.  I look forward to us snuggling up and eating our popcorn and bickering and laughing over who we think the masked singers are.  It is the perfect way to end each day.

No comments: