Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Jellystone!!!

We just wrapped up another amazing trip to Jellystone!!! This was 8th year (I was wrong on my last post) and every year it gets better!

The kids are getting older and we really didn’t have to entertain them too much.

They loved playing games.
And laser tag is always a big hit.



I love these clowns.

The inflatable obstacle course was a huge hit this year! The adults even all went on it!!! That was my favorite part of the trip this year. It was all the adults and all the kids on the whole obstacle course! It was so fun!

It was so fun!

We had a few new friends join us and we had a blast!
Goofballs.
Oliver and his little buddy Natalie!

Uncle Nick tried to take us all up for ice cream but when we got there it was closed 😔

One of my favorite parts of jellystone is just relaxing and chatting. We are all always so busy and I love just hanging around and chatting.

The kids liked it too.
They loved visiting and doing each other’s hair!

We love to have some visitors too!


The kids love having their Grandparents come up!
And of course they love having more kids come up!


❤️❤️❤️


Lasagna night!



Movie nights were also a big hit!

And more fishing!!! The kids could walk over and fish for a bit by themselves this year and that was a BIG deal! They fished more than ever this year!
We all loved hanging out at the “new beach” and hung on the obstacle course!!!

❤️❤️❤️
I can’t even with this one! It is so crazy to me how quickly she is growing up. The first year we went to Jellystone she was 4 and she LOVED it! I can’t believe that this year she was fishing, taking walks, and taking the canoes out ALL BY HERSELF. I love that she grown into my little buddy, but sometimes I miss my little curly haired peanut!!!

The paddles boards were a fun addition this year!

Even Oliver go into it!

For a little while at least 😂🤣

And we can’t forget the HAYRIDE!

Wouldn’t be a trip to Jellystone without a hayride!

And a picture with Yogi!

Me and my girls!!!

I love these ladies!!!

Claire snapped a picture of me gracefully coming down the water slide 😂🤣


And Jessica! 😂🤣

And Jacqie!!! 😂🤣

It was another amazing year with these turkeys (minus Nick). I love our Jellystone tradition and the kids look forward to this trip more than anything else. The memories we have made are priceless and the fun was endless. Until next year Jellystone!!!!

No comments: