Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Happy Birthday Claire

HIGH: Today is Claire’s 12th birthday!!!
LOW: I got sunburned ๐Ÿ˜”

So today it happened, my baby girl, the one who made a Mama turned 12! 

Claire has grown into such an amazing young lady! I am so proud of the young lady she has grown into!
We had such a wonderful day at the beach with family!

Liam loves the Tucan!

My sistas!

Cousin fun!!
Popp girls

Grandpa and Poppa!

Happy birthday beautiful!!!

My favorites!

Claire puts the knife in and Poppa pulls it out!

The Popps!

Claire opening her presents!

Samsies!!!
Cousin love!!!

My girls!

Time for bonfires and fireworks!

❤️❤️❤️
My beautiful 12 year old!
Love this crew!

My beautiful birthday girl again!!!

The kids loved the fireworks!

This was the best picture I could get of the kids playing in the sand watching the fireworks!

Crazy Liam!

Everyone enjoyed the show!

Then when we were all beat and ready to call it a night, Brian and Erin’s car wouldn’t start ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

It was a wonderful party and I loved celebrating Claire’s birthday!!! And I think she has a blast too! 

I love you baby girl! Happy birthday!!!


No comments: