Thursday, July 11, 2019

Lazy Day

HIGH: I got most of the laundry done AND had a nice dinner date with Claire 🥰
LOW: I didn’t get much else done 😔

Today I was feeling the after vacation hangover! I am very grateful that I didn’t have much to do today so that I could just catch up on laundry (and Stranger Things).

After soccer Claire and I were able to sneak over for a late dinner date for some sushi. I love chatting with this girl. She is growing up so fast and although I miss her being my little babe, I really enjoying hanging out with my little preteen. Although we keep forgetting that she is officially 12 now and she can sit in the front seat with me 🤦‍♀️
And then I came home to this. Oliver loved fishing so much in jellystone that he has taken a break from Fortnite to “fish” 😜 

No comments: