Sunday, July 21, 2019

Gone Fishin’

HIGH: I had a great run while the kids were at lacrosse AND Oliver got to do some fishing today!
LOW: I have to get better at taking more pictures!!!!

I haven’t been taking enough pictures each day, which can make this daily blogging thing a bit tricky.  Here is Claire and Oliver playing rock, paper, scissors to figure out who shot first in their hockey game. Today was actually a day that they went outside and played together all on their own! I didn’t even have to yell, “Seriously?! Go outside and play!!!”
Today the kids had lacrosse and then they came home and played for a bit. We finally had a day where we didn’t have to run around too much so Mark took Oliver fishing for a bit!

Oliver loved it but he was a bit disappointed that he wasn’t catching as many fish as he did in Jellystone!

So overall it was a very relaxing day! We haven’t had too many of those this summer so today was awesome. Have I mentioned how much I love summer?!?!

No comments: