Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Lunch Date

HIGH: I had a great lunch date with a great friend.
LOW: I did take too many pictures.
I didn’t get too many pictures today but I did snap this one this morning. Oliver climbing up to grab some cereal. Someday he will be too big to climb up there but for now I love to watch him make his own breakfast!

I had a nice lunch date with my good friend Amanda. While we were lunching Mark hung out with the boys! After swimming at Green Lake they played some basketball. Amanda and I pulled down the street to see this. I can’t stop giggling over the how low the net is 🤣😂

We ended the day at Claire’s lacrosse game against Frontier. We won and the girls played so well! It was Mark’s first game not coaching Claire and although he was super sad about it, he handled it pretty well from the side line!

No comments: