Friday, July 12, 2019

16th Anniversary!!!

HIGH: Today is my 16th Anniversary AND we had a super fun graduation party!
LOW: I didn’t take many pictures today!

Mark and I were married 16 years ago today. I cannot believe it was that long ago! It literally feels like yesterday!

It has really been an amazing 16 years. I can’t believe how fast it went by and all that we have been through! I wouldn’t trade one second for anything in this world! 

We also had Hannah’s graduation party tonight, which I still cannot believe that she is old enough to have graduated from high school! It feels like yesterday that this crazy crew was graduating!!!! 

The party was a lot of fun! It was so great to sit with all these ladies and laugh and reminisce while our kids all ran around. 

Time goes so fast that I am really trying to appreciate all the good times as they come! 20 years ago this whole crew was just a bunch of goofballs hanging out! And 16 years ago I married the perfect guy. I love that all these people are still in my life after all this time ❤️

No comments: