Friday, July 5, 2019

Jellystone Prep

HIGH: We leave for Jellystone tomorrow!
LOW: There was A LOT to do today!

Today I spent the day cooking and packing!!!

Thank God for Claire! She was so helpful today! She not only helped me cook but she helped me do the laundry AND fold it! I swear I wouldn’t make it without her!

After everything was done I finally made my way upstairs to see these three clowns roaring with laughter! I asked them what they were doing and they were looking at the past blogs about our jellystone trips! I loved every single second of this!!!! So of course I snapped a couple of pictures.


And this is what they were laughing so hard at!!!!

My baby boy jamming on some watermelon during our first trip to jellystone EIGHT years ago!!! And just for the record, I absolutely love this picture!!

I can’t wait to head back there tomorrow and make some more memories!!!

No comments: