Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Soccer And A Picnic

HIGH:  I am almost caught up on blogging :)
LOW: I have missed a lot :(
Last week was Oliver's last soccer game.  I can't believe how fast his season went!  He did really well this season.  Even though he didn't really get too many of the concepts, he had a blast and that is all that really matters!
Oliver with his teammates.
He played pretty hard during his last game.
And bumped heads with one of his buddies.
But he shook it off and tried his hand at being goalie.  This didn't go so well.  He was very distracted by the net.
Much to my dismay they didn't give out any awards on the last day.  They said they would mail them to the kids.  I was bummed but he didn't seem to mind.  I think the thing that he is going to miss the most is seeing his buddy Jack.
The other night we actually had nothing to do so we decided to have a nice family picnic at Greenlake.
The kids loved snacking on humus while Daddy grilled up our dinner and I played with my new lens.
Humus face.
A close up on those freckles.
After dinner the kids had a blast playing on the playground.  It was really nice to just have some family time.   We have been so busy lately that we really haven't done anything with just our little family.  We all enjoyed a little together time.

I am finally caught up with everything so I will be back to blogging everyday!!!

No comments: