Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Computer Nerds

HIGH: We spent a nice quiet day at home :)
LOW: We didn't make it to the fair :(
Today we had plans to go to the fair but we didn't end up making it there.  Mark and the kids went grocery shopping this morning while I worked on the mounds of laundry that seem to never end.  By the time they got home and had lunch it was nap time.  And after naps Mark had to work so, we decided to go the fair on Sunday.  Even though we didn't make it there today it was really nice to just relax at home all day.
Oliver has been loving the computer lately.  He is really good at it too!  I am surprised at how well he can work the mouse.
He knows how to get to all of his favorite websites and play games.  He will sit for hours and just play games.
The other day he was trying to get to his favorite site "Little Einsteins" and he couldn't find it.  Then I saw him typing away and when I asked him what he was doing he said, "I typed Little Einsteins into the search bar."  and this is what he did.  After I giggled I was pretty impressed that he knew how to search something (even though he doesn't know how to spell anything).
Whenever he needs help he calls in tech support, otherwise known as Claire.   She is pretty good with the computer too and she can spell so she is very helpful when he needs to do stuff.

I love to see their little minds working while they use the computer.  And I love it even more when they help each other out.

No comments: