Friday, August 16, 2013

Fun In The Sun

HIGH: Today we headed up to the beach :)
LOW: Mark had to work and couldn't come with us :(
The weather has been a little cool but today we decided to brave the weather and head up to the beach.  And I am so glad that we did because it was GORGEOUS out!  It was a perfect beach day!
My girlfriend Amy came with us and we had a great day enjoying the beautiful weather.
Oliver had fun pushing his trucks all over the beach.  We skipped his nap so he was a little tired but he had a great day!
Claire had fun hanging out with Amy!
Amy even attempted to get a nice picture of me with the kids.
We did end up with this one and I love it!
Claire found a ladybug at the beach and fell in love with it.  She was heartbroken when it was time to leave and she had to leave her new friend behind.  We have gone through this about 10 times this summer!  Here she is saying a tearful goodbye to her baby.
Claire made me get a picture of her ladybug so she could always remember her.  She is so dramatic.  I think it is time that Mark breaks his no pet rule and lets this poor child get a pet of some sort!  At least a fish!!!

After the beach we had a nice pizza dinner and then it was off to bed to rest up for the big wedding tomorrow!!!!!!

1 comment:

amy said...

I had so much fun! Thanks for the invite. I still can't get over the ladybug. Poor Claire!