Thursday, August 15, 2013

Leah and Stephen's Wedding Rehearsal

HIGH: We had Leah and Stephen's wedding rehearsal tonight :)
LOW: I brought the wrong lens and my camera was being funny so I didn't get too many pictures :(
Tonight we had Leah and Stephen's wedding rehearsal.  Claire is a flower girl in the wedding and Oliver is the ring bearer.  The kids were so excited to practice for the big day!
Don't mind the blurry picture!  We have been explaining to Claire that she is going to have to help Oliver up the aisle and hold his hand.  As soon as we got to the church Oliver was overwhelmed with the church itself.  He could not get over how big it was and all of the beautiful details all around.  When it came time for them to walk down the aisle, he pulled his little hand away from Claire and wanted to do it all by himself.  He broke into a sprint and somehow untucked his shirt! And my little rule follower Claire was right behind him trying to make him slow down!  It was adorable.  We are definitely going to have talk to him about slowing down.
My babies on the same alter that Mark and I got married at 10 years ago.
The rehearsal dinner was at a friend of Stephen's house.  This house was amazing!  The owner is a hunter and had all kinds of stuff animals around the house.  Including a lion, a fox, and a bear.  Oliver asked me if he could talk to the animals and I said yes.  So he told the lion, "I love you." and then looked at me and said, "I don't think he is going to answer me."  It was super cute.  The kids loved the video games in the game room! They had Ms. Pacman and Mark and I couldn't keep our hands off it either.
My favorite guys eating dinner.
Claire was beyond excited when she opened her gift from Leah.  She got her own pair of Swarovski  crystal earrings (which I will be stealing) to wear to the wedding.  This is her face after she opened them!  Oliver got a blue Nike bag and he was thrilled.  Claire has the same one in pink, so he was pumped to have one that matched his sister's.

We are so happy to be a part of Leah and Stephen's special day!  I can't wait for Saturday!!

No comments: