Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Zoo Field Trip

It is no secret that the Zoo is my absolute favorite place to go with my kids!  So I was SUPER happy when I got to go on a field trip with Oliver to the Zoo!!!!!!
As an added bonus I got to put the kids on the bus!  I love putting them on the bus!!! It is a small thing but it makes my day!
It was so fun to spend the day with Oliver and his buddies from school!
Especially his best buddy Sully!!!

It was a great morning!  Oliver was so sweet! He loved hanging out with his buddies, but he was always looking over his shoulder to make sure I was close. Then he would sneak over and hold my hand for a few minutes and then run back.  My favorite part of the whole day was when he ran over to me, grabbed my hand, and pulled me closer to him and whispered "I love you Mom!" and then ran back with his friends!  I am so glad that I was able to go to the zoo with his class!

No comments: