Monday, June 12, 2017

Oliver's Birthday

Today is Oliver's birthday!  He is  SEVEN years old!!!  That is right, I said SEVEN! I cannot even believe that my baby is growing up so fast!
Yesterday the whole family came over and we had a great time celebrating the big guy's birthday!
Claire and Camden had a great time playing in the yard.  It is so crazy because I can remember taking Claire to parties when she was Camden's age and there would be these giganticly old 10 year olds there.  And the giganticly old ten year olds would take Claire and play with her and occupy her for hours.  Well, now Claire is one of those giganticly old 10 year olds!!!!
Everyone enjoyed the food!!
The kids' table is growing!!!
Everyone finished eating and it was FINALLY time for cake!!!  We even got a nice family picture!!!!
Look, I made it into another picture too!  Thanks Uncle Greg!
This one too!  Look at the beautiful photobomb!
Oliver loved all of his presents and he really loved playing with his cousins!
Then today for his actual birthday he got to celebrate at school, the boys sang to him at lacrosse practice, and we got to have another little celebration at bedtime.  

I am so proud of the little man that Oliver is growing up to be!  He is so kind, funny, thoughtful, and smart!  He loves to do little things to make other people happy and I absolutely love that about him.  He works so hard at school and at playing sports.  I love his imagination and his positive attitude. I hope that he always loves life as much as he does right now!!!

Happy birthday Oliver!!  I love you!!!!!!!!!!
  

No comments: